Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's a Zoo Out There!

Happy birthday to me people. On Saturday I turned three years old. Three years old! Can you even believe it?!?! As I like to say these days, HOLY MOLY!


To celebrate my birthday, I went with part of my family on an outing to the zoo. Unfortunately, my dad was out of town for work so he couldn't go with us. I was accompanied by Mom, Grandma Jan, Papa Bob, Aunt Jenni, Megan and Nate. We had a super fun time and took it all in. Mom was amazed at how well I held up given that we usually only stay at the zoo for a few hours and our trip there yesterday lasted for six hours.


(Of course, meltdowns of monstrous proportions ensued in the car until I finally passed out. And again when I woke up at home. See, on a side note, Mom and Dad decided that since I turned three this weekend, that should also mean that I no longer need my nummies. All of them were taken away from me-ripped from my hands and mouth and mailed off to "some other baby that needs them now". So it's been a little tough for me to calm down when I get worked up. If I could just find one somewhere around here to hide under my pillow when I need a fix...)


Here are some pictures from our fun day. Enjoy!













































































Happy New Week!
Taylor (and Leighton)

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Okay, some may think I'm bragging but I sure have a beautiful family! And I love them all to pieces.
Grandma Jan