Sunday, July 18, 2010

Haircuts and Headcuts

Some cuts happen on purpose. Like Taylor's haircut. Mom was tired of fighting with Taylor to get her hair into ponytails and equally tired of her hair getting in her food and being messy all the time. So Mom whisked her off to Whitney, Mom's stylist at the fancy salon and paid way more than she should have so she would have the moral support of her own stylist to get through such a big event.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
It turns out everyone, including Mom, loves the new do. Mom can brush Tay's hair real easy and it doesn't hang in her food. Winner winner chicken dinner.


Some cuts happen on accident. Like when I cut my head wide upen when chasing Taylor through the house. We were just having fun, being the super brother and sister that we are, when *BAM*, that wall just jumped out in front of me and attacked my forehead.
BEFORE:



AFTER:
Two internal stitches, five external stitches. Ouch. Mom and Dad tried to take me to Urgent Care for stitches, but were told by the nurse there that the cut was so deep they needed to take me to the Emergency Room. Ay yi yi. Well, an hour and a half wait later, I was all sewn up and sent on my way.



Tomorrow I'm off to have my stitches removed. Dad told Mom to ask the doctor if I need to start wearing a helmet at all times. Seems valid.
Stay Safe,
Crash (a.k.a. Leighton) (and Taylor)


No comments: